Monday, November 22, 2010

The Best of BYU

     This is actually new so most people haven't been to this path yet. This trail is on the South/ South-East Corner of campus, just north of 800 North in Provo. It is 0.9 miles long and has six picnic tables and ten benches AND it is awesome! Tomorrow I'll post more pictures and more information about it. I took these pictures just a few weeks ago...
     This project was just completed. It took about eight months to complete and was started around March of this year. Before this stream, there was an old irrigation ditch and an existing path - nothing like this though.
(Remember: Click on pictures to enlarge)
     If I honestly had to pick a favorite spot in Provo to go for a walk or a picnic, this would be it.
 
     The picture below is one of my favorites of the pictures that I took. It is the fourth of five waterfalls.

No comments:

Post a Comment