Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Just drive occasionally - it's nice.

     These pictures were taken earlier this year. I was going through my pictures and realized it's been too long since I've gone on a nice, long ride. The first three of these pictures are about 30 minutes from Provo. They are up on the Alpine Scenic Hwy also called the Alpine Loop or Hwy 92. I am on the right on all of these pictures.

     There's something really nice about going for a drive that is relaxing - even if you're not on a motorcycle. The picture below is a photo at the bottom of the mountain at Sundance Resort. If you enlarge the photo or take a close look you can see the lift at the top center of the picture. This is probably less than a 20 minute drive from Provo.
     In honor of the snow yesterday and today I had to add a snowboarding picture. It only snowed a little and didn't stick. In fact, I didn't even see any of it; I was too caught up studying or it didn't snow right where I was. But either way, the snow is coming! This picture was taken the last day of the season earlier this year on Powder Mountain.
 I received permission from those in these pictures to post them on this site. Please do not copy these pictures.

2 comments:

  1. This is the right post that's for me.
    I have been looking for some good drive spots that I can take my wife before it snows too much.
    Thanks~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've wanted to go to the Alpine Loop for so long!someday...but I think this is a great idea, there ARE so many pretty places around Provo. I like all your pics of the trees.

    ReplyDelete