Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Best of BYU Part 2


      This trail is not only a beautiful place to go for a walk but also to have a picnic. There are multiple picnic tables along the path as well as some grassy areas.
     Coming from the East end of the trail, below is the first of five waterfalls.

     Below are the second, third, and fourth waterfalls along the trail.
 (Click to enlarge pictures)


Below is the fifth and last waterfall.
      I never thought I would see a place like 300 North as intriguing. This angle of the street, however, turns something ordinary, the same, and maybe even boring, into a really great view. I'm not sure that these pictures really do this path justice. You would really need to go there to fully appreciate it. As you can see, it's not far from the road. Parallel to the path below is 800 North, perpendicular is 300 East...

3 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful. I should really take the time to go over there. I'm usually to focused on homework to want to spend extra time on campus, but I just might have to make an exception

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really beautiful! I never go south of campus but it looks like I am going to have to make a special trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I, along with those before me, would have to say that that trail is BEAUTIFUL! I have never been there and am excited to go check it out so I can experience the beautiful myself. Those are AMAZING picture by the way!

    ReplyDelete